Comes to us with 33 years of experience in the care of newborns, children, and adolescents. He has spent 14 of those years caring for the well being of his patients in Rock Hill, SC. He graduated from the San Carlos University of Guatemala in Central America. He also completed his Pediatrics Residency and a Neonatology fellowship in Guatemala. Once in the US he completed a Pediatrics residency at the Arnold Palmer Hospital in Orlando, Florida, and Tod Children’s Hospital in Youngstown, Ohio. He then practiced in Florida for 6 years before moving with his wife and 3 sons to the Palmetto State in 2006.
We believe on being humble servants of The Lord, willing to be used for the purpose of protecting the health of His children, knowing that a joyful heart is the best medicine.
Our commitment is to provide the best and safest care possible, either in our office, curbside, or via telemedicine. You can visit with your own Doctor in your very own way.
225 South Herlong Avenue, Suite 201. Rock Hill, South Carolina 29732, United States
We are located on Herlong Avenue, right across from Piedmont Medical Center.
We are keeping you and our staff safe.
• Prescreening of all patients prior to their visit.
• Rooms used exclusively for well child visits.
• A room reserved for newborn babies only.
• Exam rooms used for sick appointment with a separate parking and entrance.
• Curbside visits in a specially designated parking when indicated.
• Well visits mainly in the morning, and sick visits in the afternoon during the busy season.
• Proper room cleaning after every visit.
• Patients check in while in their car, then are directed to their room once available.
• No walk in visits allowed.
• Telemedicine available.